What We Do
What Do We Do?
If you’re a local business experiencing difficulty obtaining or maintaining a reliable broadband connection then we can help.
There are many reasons why our customers trust us to solve their issues with connectivity, but mostly they boil down to:
- Poor local availability of standard commercial products such as VDSL, FTTP or G.Fast
- Poor download speeds
- Poor quality (or unreliable) connection
- Poor quality telephone calls
- Poor quality wifi coverage or low speeds
- Intermittent faults not resolved by BT or other third party
- Difficulty maintaining a good connection for people on a shared network (Serviced Offices, multi-occupancy student lets etc)
We are experts in networking and if one of our off-the-shelf solutions does not meet your needs, we are happy to design a bespoke solution.
Let us help you by selecting the best technology and implementation for your needs.
How Do We Do This?
There are many technologies we employ in our solutions (we’ve listed a few below) all with their own list of pros and cons.
We intimately understand this stuff. Let us take the headaches and sweat the details to provide you with a solution that simply works.
Hover over each solution to find out more.
This is where you have more than one connection and you balance the load across them. The load balancer shares traffic across multiple internet connection. Suppose you go to website A, you will get the speed of one connection. Then you open website B, this will get the full speed of the second connection. It never doubles your speed but allows more traffic to go through at the same speed.